Annie is the owner of and a senior stylist at AFH Salon as well as a Framesi certified educator.
- I have been in the beauty industry 25+ years
- Featured in Allure Mag 1/2013 as a “Rising Star” 5 out of 5 stars for hair color
- Trained as make-up artist & hair styling
- Hair styling and make-up featured in “Vogue” & “Town and Country”
- Licensed hair stylist & color expert (Framesi colorist, trained in the Italian Style technique)
- Hair color educator, teaching advanced techniques to licensed professionals
- Creative Design team member and platform artist work
- Winner of 2 Seattle local competitions vs. “Vain Salon” & “Seven”
- Guest artist on 2 Seattle episodes of ”What not to Wear”
- Attend & participate in numerous classes & shows with celebrity hair stylist (Frederic Fekkai, Nick Arrojo, Beth Minardi, ETC…)
I am committed to continuing my education & educating within my community to stay up to date and connected. I have a heart for mentoring with in my industry & helping stylist reach their potential. Nothing can describe the feeling of pride I get when I see someone light up as they see their unique & personal beauty!!
“I will not let my personal tragedies affect my abilities to do good hair!”